Our Pet Policy
Guests are required to call the hotel directly to book their dog friendly room at (843) 571-1000 or (800) 334-6660.
The Town & Country Inn and Suites welcomes our guests to bring their family dog or service dogs to stay in specifically allocated guestrooms. The hotel allocates a very limited selection of Contemporary Queen guestrooms for guests traveling with dogs only. These rooms are subject to limited availability and are subject to being sold out. Contemporary Queen guestrooms contain two queen beds and are based on hotel availability. Guests must be aware that the Town & Country Inn and Suites may be sold out for the allocated number of pet friendly guestrooms, but may possess general availability for all other hotel guestrooms types that are designated as "Pet Restricted." The Town & Country Inn's Pet Restricted guestroom types are not available for dogs, service dogs or other animals.
In an effort to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, we ask that guests read and adhere to the following policies listed below to remain in compliance with the hotel.
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs. or under are permitted at the Town & Country Inn and Suites. All other pets such as: cats, birds, etc. are strictly prohibited.
- All dogs are required to be registered at the time of the hotel reservation and at the time of check-in.
- A one time pet charge of $50.00 will be applied to the guestroom folio per stay. This fee is
nonrefundable and is intended to cover the costs associated with properly cleaning the
guestroom upon departure.
- A maximum of two dogs 50lbs. or under are allowed per guestroom.
- When outside of the guestroom and in public areas of the Hotel, dogs must be kept on a leash or
in a carrier. Pets are not permitted in Trotters restaurant, in the lobby areas, at the pool area or in the health club.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after
their pet in and around the hotel at all times.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the guestrooms.
- Dogs must be removed from the guestroom prior to the arrival of housekeeping service. Guestrooms will not be serviced if dogs are left in the guestroom unattended. Guests must contact hotel management to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood. - Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not disturbed inconvenienced.
Deep Cleaning Fees:
- Pets must be house-trained and clean. An additional minimum cleaning charge of $300.00 may
apply if excessive clean up is required such as: carpet steam cleaning, upholstery cleaning,
insecticide treatment etc.
- Should the scope of cleaning required exceed the minimum fee of $300.00, then the additional
fees associated will be added to the guestâ€™s folio. The Town & Country Inn and Suites reserves
the right to charge cleaning fees before check-out or when issues have been detected post
check-out. All fees will be charged to the credit card provided at the reservation process or at the
time of arrival / check-in.
- Permanent interior damage to the room, flooring, carpeting, upholstery, furniture and contents as a result of a pet occupying and misbehaving in the room will be the sole monetary responsibility of the registered guest and pet owner. The above fees will be added to the guest folio at either check out or once the damage has been discovered post check out.
- Guestrooms with unregistered dogs will be assessed a $50.00 pet charge on their guest folio either during their stay or after a pet has been detected upon check-out.
- Guests who are detected to possess an unregistered dog will be asked to move to a designated Contemporary Queen pet friendly room. Refusal to relocate to a pet friendly guestroom may warrant eviction by the hotel.
- Guests with unregistered or unapproved pets may be subject to eviction. Additionally, if the proper registration process is circumvented at the time of the reservation and check-in process, then guest(s) in question may be subject to eviction.
- Guests who do not register their dogs at the time of the reservation or upon check-in will be subject to the Deep Cleaning fee and Interior Damage policies that occur as a result of the hotel efforts to restore the guestroom to excellent condition prior to the arrival or the misbehaved pet.
Violation of any of the above policies may result in eviction from the hotel. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damages suffered as a result of the guest's pet.